Product Offering Foreign Exchange
Access our FX electronic offering via REDI Trader.
- View executed trade details for an individual user or for the entire team and search for historical data
- Average trade tickets with same cross, direction and tenor
- Export trade details to excel or copy to a clipboard
- Allocate and roll trades post execution. Save different templates for quick allocation
- Delivers real-time Goldman Sachs research and commentary as well as external market news sources in an easy-to-follow format. Track the latest releases as they hit Goldman360 and stay in touch with Goldman Sachs' developing market insight
- View moving averages, technical levels, highs, lows, current price, GS forecasts and GS Fair Value price estimates
- System-tray alerts available for both Market Blog and Economic Events
Streaming Spot Prices
- Dealable spot bid/offer prices (double click to trade).
- See the depth of GS liquidity with the ladder view.
- Streaming NDF prices for standard tenors and broken dates in many of the liquid NDFs. Others are priced via RFQ.
- Heat indicates the strength or weakness of a currency pair from the previous day's close.
- Sparkline indicates the cross' momentum in the intraday range. The arrow reveals price action in the past minute while an additional ten minute indicator will appear as a red or green tail adjacent to the arrow. A pulsing arrow indicates sharp moves.
- Spot workspace shows two-way dynamic pricing and market color at a glance.
- Available options strategies include vanilla call/put, calendar spread, uneven spread, strangle, straddle and risk reversal.
- Provides dealable and indicative pricing for all option strategies.
- Set a spot reference and exchange spot or forward delta.
- Save favorite strategies or trade ideas for quick retrieval in ScratchPad.
- Options workspace shows volatilities, strikes and risk reversals for various crosses, tenors and deltas.
- Chart implied versus realized volatilities and spot prices for various crosses and tenors.
FX Order Management
- Available order types include, stop, limit, contingent, OCO, if-done-OCO and recurring orders.
- Leave mid-market limit orders between the GS Bid/Offer spread.
- Quick order entry fly-outs directly from streaming spot tile.
- One click cancels of all Buys/Sells or simply all orders.
- Quick order ticket with streaming rates.
- Customizable default expiration times for all orders.
- Trailing stops and additional algorithmic order strategies coming soon.
FX Algorithmic Execution
Key Level Selector
- Time weighted average price (TWAP) is currently available.
- Customize many of the input parameters.
- Suspend/Resume algorithmic executions at any time.
- Post-Trade Report provided upon order completion.
- Key Level Selector
- Quick order entry fly-out and ladder
- Streaming spot/forward tiles
For more information about Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading, please contact us.